This Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast comes in two parts:
Part One (Lorenzo Sanz’s legacy with Kiyan Sobhani and Eduardo Alvarez)
- What it’s like living in Madrid right now
- Lorenzo Sanz’s football knowledge
- His mismanagement of money
- The 12-year European drought vs the 32-year European drought
- Sanz’s signings in his first summer
- Florentino’s tribute to him
- The elections of 2000
- The bizarre signing of Elvir Baljic
- Fernando and Paco Sanz
- And more
Part Two (Mailbag with Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete)
- How are we planning out content at Managing Madrid right now?
- What language would we like to master?
- KDB vs Odegaard. Who would we choose if we had the choice right now?
- Young Real Madrid signings that didn’t pan out
- Lucas’s trip to Lisbon in 2014
- Real Madrid paycuts
- Where is Florentino Perez currently?
- Modern vs old school coaches
- Would we do the Ronaldo deal again if we had the choice?
- How much do stadium renovations affect the transfer budget
- The biggest ‘what if’ ever: What if Ramos misses that Decima header?
- How would Erling Haaland fit?
- Haaland vs Kane
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarreteM)
Eduardo Alvarez (@Alvarez)