On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- The ambiance with no fans
- The Thorgan Hazard / Julian Brandt attacking duo
- Achraf Hakimi’s performance: His role, impact, incredible run in the first half, defensive performance, and more
- Borussia Dortmund missing five key players
- Do bigger clubs have more of a chance of being fit during the quarantine?
- Barcelona and Real Madrid’s away record
- Akanji’s performance
- Schalke’s terrible build-up and defensive shape
- Dortmund’s depth
- Dahoud’s performance
- Is it beneficial or detrimental to players’ performances without fans in the stadium?
- Is the quarantine going to rejuvenate Gareth Bale?
- Julian Nagelsmann — a future Real Madrid coach?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)