On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete discuss:
- Special Real Madrid memories
- Ranking La Undecima
- Should the have stadium noises when La Liga returns?
- Will Real Madrid gain an advantage over Manchester City?
- Gareth Bale’s polarizing interview (this was a huge segment with a little of nuance)
- The 2003 ‘what ifs’
- Training updates
- Karim Benzema’s top-5 Real Madrid moments
- And more.
Click here for access
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarreteM)