On this episode of the Churros y Tácticas Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Diego Lorijn are joined by former Barcelona player Andrea Orlandi to discuss:
- The latest updates on La Liga’s return
- Would the league be pushed to finish if Barcelona were running away with the league?
- Do the players even want to get back?
- How did Andrea get involved at Alaves, and then get loaned to Barcelona?
- His story of meeting Ronaldinho in training
- The mental tests of football
- What kind of leader was Ronaldinho?
- How shy Messi was in training
- Rijkaard’s managerial traits, and why he retired
- Andrea regretting skipping his meeting with Pep
- The difference in training facilities between Swansea and Barca
- Xavi’s inevitable coaching gig
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting the show through Patreon to get access to our Friday mailbag: Patreon.com/Churrosytacticas
Co-host and chief editor of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, along with Diego Lorijn — VIVA La Liga TV host, delve into La Liga’s hottest topics. We scrutinize the biggest games, dissect the main talking points, and bring a unique and fresh perspective to Spanish football.
Do you enjoy this podcast? Become a patron and earn rewards for as little as $1 / month! Patreon.com/ChurrosYTacticas