On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete discuss:
- How will the game against Eibar look on Sunday?
- Key games to circle in the upcoming schedule
- A hypothetical Sergio Ramos / Gerard Pique swap
- FIFA’s Article 17 — the loophole that Barcelona and Neymar could exploit but probably won’t
- How do people in Spain perceive Spanish tabloids?
- And more.
Click here for access
Thanks for being Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarreteM)