This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast comes in three parts.
Part One (Eibar post-game with Kiyan Sobhani, Matt Wiltse, Om Arvind)
- The contrast between the first and second halves
- A breakdown of each goal
- Eibar’s tactical approach
- Sergio Ramos’s runs into the penalty area
- The importance of players who can generate shots
- Eden Hazard on the right
- Zinedine Zidane’s line-up plus substitutions
- Rodrygo Goes’s performance
- The Casemiro - Modric - Kroos midfield trio
- Thibaut Courtois’s performance
- Brahim Diaz’s future
- Gareth Bale’s performance — why has he regressed so much?
- Football superstitions
- And more
Part Two (Castilla Corner with Sam Sharpe, Kristofer McCormack, Ruben Skjerping)
- First team football at the Di Stefano
- Javi Hernandez’s debut chances
- UEFA Youth League restart
- Javi Sanchez potential Valladolid move
- Arbeloa getting the U-14 job.
- Brahim Diaz strange situation at Real Madrid
- Mariano’s struggles this season
- A potential Mariano revival over the next few weeks
- How we became Real Madrid fans
- Why did we start following Castilla
- Real Madrid’s youth approach vs Athletic Bilbao’s
- Controllers in La Fabrica
- How different Madrid’s young midfield options are to their current midfield
Part Three: Journalism Corner — why reporters ask the questions they do.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)
Sam Sharpe (@CastillaStats)
Kristofer McCormack (@K_mc06)
Ruben Skjerping (@RubenPMN)