This Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast comes in two parts.
Part 1 (Mailbag with Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete)
- La Liga’s format upon return
- Will there be an asterisk besides this championship?
- Thoughts on the Raul to Schalke report
- Prediction the starting XI for the first game back against Eibar
- Predictions for MVP, MIP, and most disappointing player
- The revenue impact + stadium construction
- How many points will Real Madrid and Barcelona drop?
- Why losing the league is inexcusable, even with a one-point deficit
- Does Gareth Bale feel less pressure when fans aren’t around?
Part 2: 39:55 (Castilla Corner with Sam Sharpe, Kristofer McCormack, Ruben Skjerping)
- The departures and arrivals by position.
- Why Fidalgo doesn’t have more suitors.
- Reinier Jesus’s future
- Why there wasn’t more hype around Reinier?
- The Non-EU player rules.
- Ivan Morante and Xavier Sintes
- Sergio Arribas’s potential
- Franchu’s future
- The strikers in Real Madrid’s academy
- Should Salazar be in the Castilla squad next season.
- Pablo Ramon and Sergio Ramos’s comparisons
- His potential weaknesses
- Miguel Gutierrez
- Fran Garcia’s first team chances.
- Where might Castilla buy in the summer and will they?
- Castilla’s potential starting XI next season.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarreteM)
Sam Sharpe (@CastillaStats)
Kristofer McCormack (@K_mc06)
Ruben Skjerping (@RubenPMN)