On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- How much do we read into Zidane’s 11 v 11 game at Valdebebas?
- Real Madrid vs Eibar preview
- Real madrid’s strength in schedule vs Barcelona’s strength in schedule
- Ranking the three-peat titles
- Aguacil’s quotes about Martin Odegaard
- What questions should you ask in an interview?
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)