This Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast comes in two parts:
- Footy Golf
- Miguel Muñoz: youth teams he played for, his insane longevity, tactical identity
- ‘Plus Ultra’
- Deciphering what year the Ye-ye era starts
- What led to the creation of that era?
- Who would be the modern day Ye-ye players?
- Would Castilla have made the playoffs if the season wasn’t cancelled?
- Castilla’s away record
- Raul’s management style and ultimate destiny
- Miguel Gutierrez and Fran Garcia — two promising left backs
- What happens to Franchu, Belman, Javi Hernandez, Pablo Ramon, Fidalgo, and Reinier Jesus?
- And more.
- What level he is likely to goto
- Dani Poyatos heading Panathinaikos
- Alvaro Arbeloa heading to La Fabrica
- Our issues with the hiring him
- Manu Fernandez becoming director of football
- Juvenil B manager replacements
- A potential Fabrica change Fernandez might consider.
- Martin Odegaard’s surprisingly long career in youth football.
Click here for access
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Sam Sharpe (@CastillaStats)
Kristofer McCormack (@k_mc06)
Ruben Skjerping (@RubenPMN)