On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Matt Wiltse, and Om Arvind discuss:
- Real Madrid’s defense
- Granada’s tactical setup
- xG was not flattering
- The difference between the two halves
- Breaking down both of Real Madrid’s goals
- When this formation works and when it doesn’t
- Who is to blame for the goal conceded?
- Fede Valverde’s performances since coming back from quarantine
- Sergio Ramos’s performance
- Is this the best season a Real Madrid CB has had in our lifetime?
- Predictions for the Manchester City game
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)