This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast comes in three parts.
Part One (Season Preview with Kiyan Sobhani and Euan McTear)
- Will Kubo get significant minutes with Villarreal?
- What do Real Madrid need to fix heading into next season?
- Can Eden Hazard and Luka Jovic be more significant?
- Is Eden Hazard’s issue a recurring one?
- Is Jovic better off being loaned? How many minutes does he get if he stays?
- Real Madrid’s profit this season
- Banana peels on the schedule
- Predictions for: Unsung Hero, MIP, MVP
- FFP discussion
- And more
Part Two — 55:05 — (Las Blancas Mailbag with Jess Houwen, Grant Little, Om Arvind)
- Breakdown of the RM Femenino youth structure
- Address Toña rumors and whether she would be better equipped to coach the team than Aznar
- How Grant, Jess, and Om would promote Femenino
- Which USWNT star we would want to play for RM Femenino
- How long Aznar will last at RM
- Grant rants about how the NWSL is NOT declining
- Ariana Arias
- Which is better for the team?: flat 4-4-2 or 4-4-2 diamond
Part Three — 2:09:12 — (Journalism Corner)
- Kiyan talks about how you can put yourself in positions to get lucky.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Grant Little (@grantlittle09)
Euan McTear (@emctear)
Jess Houwen (@jesshuh15)
Las Blancas (@Las_Blancas)