This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast comes in three parts.
Part One (Real Sociedad post-game with Kiyan Sobhani, Om Arvind, and Matt Wiltse)
- Why didn’t Luka Jovic play?
- Positive takeaways from the draw
- The defensive performance
- Martin Odegaard’s performance
- Why we don’t need to worry about his passing accuracy so much
- Ferland Mendy’s performance
- Is there a path to score more goals this season?
- Going over the bad defensive sequences
- Managing Madrid’s behind-the-scenes experience with the Real Madrid press department
- And more.
Part Two — 1:37:43 — (Las Blancas Pod with Om Arvind and Grant Little)
- Primera Iberdrola is back!
- Misa Rodríguez called up to the Spanish national team
- New signing Claudia Florentino scouting report
- Real Madrid Femenino’s transfer strategy
- Criticizing the way Real Madrid have handled the announcement of transfers
- Sweden’s tactics vs. Hungary
- Why was Asllani so good for Sweden but not for CD Tacón?
- Tactical recommendations for David Aznar
- Spotlighting Sweden’s ingenious set-piece routines
- Sofia Jakobsson’s performance
- and more
Part Three — 2:28:58 — (Journalism Corner with Kiyan Sobhani)
- How to set goals and smash them
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Grant Little (@grantlittle09)
Las Blancas (@Las_Blancas)
Kiyan Sobhani and Diego Lorijn discuss Bale’s legacy on the Churros y Tácticas Podcast. Full episode: Patreon.com/ChurrosytacticasPosted by Managing Madrid on Sunday, September 20, 2020