On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Jose Perez discuss:
- How Marcelino has changed Athletic Club
- What can they do to improve offensively?
- Why hasn’t Iñaki Williams taken a leap yet?
- Could Iker Muniain ever play in a double pivot?
- Will Athletic play in a low block on Thursday?
- How can Real Madrid break said low block?
- Will Zinedine Zidane rotate for this game?
- Can Eden Hazard ever return to his best?
- Starting line-ups for both teams
- Key matchups
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Jose Perez (@jcperez_)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)