On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Om Arvind, and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- The mood
- Levante’s tactics
- Defensive lapses on Eder Militao’s red card
- What changed after the red card?
- How David Bettoni could’ve coped better with the red card
- Mariano Diaz’s positioning
- Marco Asensio’s defensive lapse on the equalizer
- Alvaro Odriozola’s performance
- Vinicius Jr’s performance
- David Bettoni’s post-game quotes
- Ferland Mendy’s performance
- Levante’s 2nd goal
- Referee decisions
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/managingmadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)