On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Mehedi Hassan, Rahul Kalvapalle discuss:
- Probable starting XI’s
- Ronald Koeman and Carlo Ancelotti’s pre-game press conference
- The Ansu Fati - Memphis Depay connection
- How to stop Barcelona’s attacks
- How Real Madrid can exploit Barcelona’s wings
- Ferland Mendy vs Sergino Dest
- 2nd half options if the 4-3-3 isn’t working
- Should we go back to pressing?
- Ancelotti’s league record vs Barcelona and Atletico Madrid
- Vinicius Jr vs Oscar Mingueza
- Why did we bring Carlo Back this summer?
- El Clasico player swaps
- How we became Madridista
- Should we go with the Casemiro - Kroos - Modric midfield?
- Why don’t Real Madrid have more players in the Spanish National Team?
- Vinicius watershed moments
- Should we fit in Erling Haaland and Paul Pogba?
- Which manager we’d love to grab a beer with
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us on Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Mehedi Hassan (@MHassanFootball)
Rahul Kalvapalle (@Kalvapalle)