On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind discuss:
- Quick thoughts on Ronald Koeman’s sacking
- What was the main difference between the Osasuna game and the Sheriff game?
- Were Real Madrid unlucky?
- Osasuna’s defensive structure
- Our left-sided offense
- Carlo Ancelotti’s quote about not needing Luka Jovic
- The difference between Carlo’s way of breaking a low block and Zinedine Zidane’s
- What Jovic would’ve helped with
- David Garcia’s performance
- The Eduardo Camavinga / Rodrygo Goes sub
- Marcelo’s performance off the bench
- Ferland Mendy’s right foot
- Eden Hazard’s performance
- Dani Carvajal’s performance
- Toni Kroos’s insane numbers
- Karim Benzema’s performance
- Does Vinicius Junior need more muscle?
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Here is a small clip from the show: