This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by Bisha Hotel in Toronto, which is where you should be booking your stay when I come see us for the live podcast in Toronto! Book your spot to the Toronto show here.
On this episode, Kiyan Sobhani and Euan McTear discuss:
- Real Madrid’s starting lineup vs Espanyol
- The production from the wingbacks (zero)
- Problem with four central midfielders
- Why doesn’t Carlo Ancelotti trust Miguel Gutierrez?
- Carlo’s explanation for playing David Alaba as left back
- Does Carlo know who his best XI is yet?
- Slow starts
- Problems that Embarda / Darder / Raul de Tomas caused us
- Ancelotti’s subs
- When the offense cools down, chaos is bad
- Karim Benzema’s performance
- Crazy Benzema stats
- Eden Hazard off the bench
- Nacho’s gambles
- Will Ronald Koeman still be coach for El Clasico?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us and getting a TON of bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Euan McTear (@emctear)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)