This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by Royal Sonesta Washington DC, where you should be booking your stay when you come to the live show we’re doing in DC! Tickets here.
On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- Why Carlo Ancelotti didn’t start Luka Jovic and Eden Hazard
- Eden Hazard in a false 9 role
- Mariano Diaz’s performance
- Real Madrid’s shocking defensive shape
- The pressing sequences
- Casemiro’s performance
- Luka Modric’s performance
- Eder Militao’s performance
- Vinicius Jr’s leap isn’t only in his finishing ability
- Breaking down Vinny’s 2nd goal
- Marco Asensio’s performance
- Raul Guti’s performance
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us for more bonus content over on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)