On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete discuss:
- What happens to Isco and Luka Jovic?
- Who would replace Jovic next season?
- Isco’s termination
- Any chance Isco gets sold in the winter?
- Sorting out Andriy Lunin
- Real Madrid’s back-up goalkeeper, the profile needed in general
- Should Ferland Mendy and David Alaba swap positions?
- Antonio Blanco
- Are we concerned about the lack of Spanish ‘captain’s?
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarreteM)
Here’s a small free clip from this episode: