On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind discuss:
- Explaining the closer-than-expected xG
- Carlo Ancelotti’s lineups and subs
- Sheriff’s physicality
- Awesome post-game explanations from Carlo Ancelotti
- Rodrygo Goes’s performance
- His underrated dribbling ability
- Toni Kroos’s goals
- Karim Beznema’s goal
- How Whoscored calculates completed dribbls
- How to get the best out of Kylian Mbappe - Neymar - Lionel Messi.
Click here for access
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)