This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, which is where you should be booking your stay when you come see us for the Managing Madrid Podcast LIVE in New York City in December. Tickets to the New York podcast are here.
On this episode, Kiyan Sobhani and Euan McTear discuss:
- Carlo Ancelotti’s public promise to listen to the fans who whistled
- Real Madrid’s X’s and O’s
- Rayo Vallecano’s press
- The performances of literally everyone on an individual level
- A fun, defense-less 2nd half
- Camavinga’s sample size in a Real Madrid shirt
- Falcao’s cameo
- How would a team of 11 Alaba’s do?
- And so much more. 1h of analysis
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Euan McTear (@emctear)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)