This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square,
On this episode, Kiyan Sobhani answered these questions:
- Will Zidane coach Real Madrid again?
- Would Jonathan David be a good back-up Real Madrid striker?
- How would Mbappe - Benzema - Vinicius - Haaland fit together?
- Are teams learning how to defend Vinicius?
- Favourite vacation destinations
- BBC vs KCM if only one trio could be chosen
- Why are we putting out a podcast over the Holidays?
- Pressing vs counter-pressing
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)