This Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast comes in two parts:
Part One (Getafe post-game with Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind)
- Our initial thoughts on the starting XI before the game started
- What the starting XI actually was
- Marcelo’s performance
- Getafe’s set-piece defending
- Marvin Park’s performance
- Would a 3-4-3 make sense against Atalanta?
- Will we see this formation again?
- Ferland Mendy as a LCB
- A breakdown of both goals
- Sergio Arribas’s performance
- Takefusa Kubo’s performance
- And more.
Part Two — 1:05:40 — (Loan-tracker with Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse)
- Martin Odegaard vs Aston Villa
- Reinier Jesus vs Freiburg
- Takefusa Kubo vs Sevilla
- Bordalas vs Lopetegui
- Luka Jovic vs Hoffenheim
- Borja Mayoral’s vs Juventus
- Jesus Vallejo vs Barcelona and Levante
- Jorge de Frutos
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy this show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)