On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete discuss:
- How many league titles = one Champions League title?
- Pepe vs Raphael Varane
- Ranking UCL opponents if we advance past Atalanta
- Erling Haaland discussion
- Who will Real Madrid compete against for Haaland’s signature?
- Stumbling blocks to signing him
- Sergio Reguilon’s buy-back
- Is the 3-peat success clouding our judgement of the current team’s state?
- Who is to blame for the boring football?
- Is it fair to say “we didn’t know Marcos Llorente was an AM?”
- Why it’s so difficult to sustain winning
- Who will play for Real Madrid in 2021 - 2022?
- Which players should get a statue?
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarreteM)