On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Jose Perez discuss:
- Will Atletico Madrid go 6-3-1 or 4-4-2?
- Kieran Tripper and Yannick Carrasco — how important is their return?
- Is the 6-3-1 actually a good idea?
- What adjustments will Diego Simeone make from the last Madrid Derby?
- When will Marcos Llorente’s goal-to-xG ratio normalize?
- How to break Atletico Madrid’s low block
- The important of Toni Kroos
- The defects of Simeone’s scheme
- Which formation would we rather face as Real Madrid fans?
- Will Joao Felix start?
- Real Madrid’s starting XI
- What Fede Valverde brings to the table
- Holes we can exploit
- Ferland Mendy vs Marcos Llorente
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Jose Perez (@jcperez_)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)