On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete discuss:
- Sergio Ramos’s injury
- His decision to play with the Spanish National Team
- Toni Kroos’s decision to withdraw from Germany
- Does the club now have more leverage in the Ramos contract negotiations?
- A hypothetical Eden Hazard / Cristiano Ronaldo swap
- Insane football scheduling
- The World Cup boycott talks
- What is club football didn’t exist? Who would be the best players in the world?
- Erling Haaland and Karim Benzema together
- Takefusa Kubo to Eibar?
- Predictions for the week from hell: Liverpool, Barcelona, Liverpool
- Can Barcelona afford Erling Haaland?
- What’s Isco’s value?
- Is Germany better without Toni Kroos?
- And more.
Click here for access
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarreteM)