On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- How Real Madrid dealt with Eibar’s press
- Luka Modric’s role
- The roles of Marcelo and Lucas Vazquez
- Marco Asensio’s performance
- Isco’s performance
- Should we go with three at the back vs Liverpool and Barcelona?
- Managing Madrid, 50 years from now
- Eibar’s low quality chances
- Zinedine Zidane’s subs
- Sergio Arribas and Vinicius Jr’s cameos off the bench
- Should Eden Hazard play during hell week?
- What is it like playing in a thunder storm?
- Karim Benzema’s performance
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us for lots of bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)