On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- Zinedine Zidane’s starting XI and rotations
- The Casemiro - Blanco double-pivot
- The role of the front-four
- Our collective defensive performance
- Antonio Blanco’s performance
- Eden Hazard’s performance
- Will he start vs Chelsea?
- Eder Militao is a complete weapon in the box
- Marco Asensio’s performance
- Marcelo’s performance
- Ranking this year’s secret weapons
- If we win the Champions League given the circumstance, where does it rank?
- “Next man up”
- Short corners
- Isco’s performance
- Miguel Gutierrez’s performance
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Join us this Tuesday over on Patreon for a mega Chelsea preview podcast: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)