On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Diego Lorijn discuss:
- What will Barcelona and Real Madrid’s XI be in five years from now?
- Are Sergio Aguero, Memphis Depay, and Georginio Wijnaldum ‘Barca standard’ players?
- Who will have a stronger squad heading into next season, Real Madrid or Barcelona?
- Who’s more likely to leave, Sergio Ramos or Lionel Messi?
- Revisiting the European Super League idea
- How can we make the leagues more entertaining?
- The new ESPN / La Liga deal
- Journalistic integrity
- And more.
Congratulations on being a premium churro eater. Enjoy ‘em.
Co-host and chief editor of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, along with Diego Lorijn — Barca TV, VIVA La Liga TV host, delve into La Liga’s hottest topics. We scrutinize the biggest games, dissect the main talking points, and bring a unique and fresh perspective to Spanish football.
Do you enjoy this podcast? Become a patron and earn rewards for as little as $3 / month! Patreon.com/ChurrosYTacticas