On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind discuss:
- Why there is plenty of room to be critical even if you’re proud of the team
- Going over all of the team’s injuries
- Dispersing the blame, diagnosing the problems
- Rodrygo’s injuries, playing time, and efficiently in limited playing time
- How do we solve the lack of productivity from the wings?
- Why the blame goes around to more than one person
- Rating the team’s best and worst performers this season
- Real Madrid’s tactical issues vs Villarreal
- Our pressing structure
- Zinedine Zidane’s ‘one-off’ decisions
- Breaking down the Pino’s goal
- Why wasn’t our offense clicking?
- Zidane’s subs
- Yet another great Karim Benzema season
- Is Zidane leaving?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content over on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)