On this episode of the Churros y Tácticas Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Diego Lorijn discuss:
- Diego is way too excited about Atletico Madrid’s league title
- Luis Enrique’s Spain squad
- Why Eric Garcia and Diego Llorente?
- Why 24 players?
- Will Marcos Llorente play right-back?
- Notable omissions
- How much will those omissions matter?
- Will Adama Traore get lots of minutes?
- Kiyan’s mind-blowing Luis Enrique theory
- How will Georginio Wijnaldum fit at Barcelona?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this Podcast? Get a raw version every Friday exclusively on Patreon.com/ChurrosyTacticas
Co-host and chief editor of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, along with Diego Lorijn — Barca TV, VIVA La Liga TV host, delve into La Liga’s hottest topics. We scrutinize the biggest games, dissect the main talking points, and bring a unique and fresh perspective to Spanish football.
Do you enjoy this podcast? Become a patron and earn rewards for as little as $3 / month! Patreon.com/ChurrosYTacticas