On this episode of Las Blancas Podcast, Om Arvind and Grant Little discuss:
- League table updates
- Ranting about Marta Corredera as a left-winger
- Why isn’t Chioma Ubogagu being used?
- Analyzing Sporting Huelva’s press
- What modern great teams have that Real Madrid Femenino lack
- The fundamental problem with Las Blancas’ build-up
- Why was the game so chaotic?
- Om decides to talk forever
- Why formations aren’t really “tactics”
- Grant explains what Om was trying to say in five seconds
- Misa saving us
- Ball don’t lie!
- Mayra Ramírez’s epic performance
- David Aznar probably feeling that his lineup decisions were justified by the goal
- Where were the substitutions?
- Why Madrid had more control in the second half
- Grant being naive
- Boiling down what makes a good manager to the basics
- The most disappointing thing about Sporting’s goal from the All White’s perspective
- Corner kick frustration
- Frustrations boiling over with Aznar
- Grant forgets the result smh
- Is Marta Cardona getting back to her best?
- The Brazilian lads showing up to watch the gals play
- Super quick UEFA Women’s Champions League recap
- No more margin for error; no more excuses
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Grant Little (@grantlittle09)
Las Blancas (@Las_Blancas)