On this episode of Las Blancas podcast, Om Arvind and Grant Little discuss:
- The state of the league table
- Looking at teams’ form in only the second half of the season
- The lazy vibe around the game
- No Marta Corredera as a left-winger!
- Olga Carmona’s performance in attack
- How Real Madrid reacted to Rayo Vallecano’s conservative defensive block
- Teresa Abelleira’s role and underutilization
- Why threatening through the middle can help you succeed out wide
- Marta Cardona’s most underrated trait
- The origins of the first goal was peak Corredera
- Discussing David Aznar’s second half tactical tweak
- Being personally trolled by Aznar
- The big Jessica Martínez debate
- How should we judge strikers?
- Headers are harder than you think
- How much the second goal of the game meant to Jessica
- A thorough breakdown of the third goal and how we can repeat the sequence going forward
- Chioma Ubogagu’s bright substitute appearance and the stylistic differences she offers
- Praising Kenti Robles
- The awesome interaction between a fan and Marta Cardona, which has spawned an inside joke and a nickname
- The special place women’s football is in right now and why it won’t last
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Grant Little (@grantlittle09)
Las Blancas (@Las_Blancas)