On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Matt Wiltse, and Om Arvind discuss:
- The balance between tactical battles and pure entertainment
- How Italy controlled England’s strong start
- Were these the two best teams in the tournament?
- England’s conservatism
- Should coaches intervene and not let certain players take penalties?
- Which Real Madrid players will get back to the Spain squad?
- Casemiro vs Argentina
- Is Messi the GOAT?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please join our Patreon family where you’ll get tons of bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)