In this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Matt Wiltse is joined by Alex Fitzpatrick — a freelance journalist working for La Liga TV covering Real Mallorca and the Segunda while based in Mallorca, Spain. The discussion centered around:
- What’s changed at Real Mallorca since the 2019-2020 La Liga season?
- Luis Garcia Plaza’s influence on the team and his footballing philosphy
- Real Madrid prying away the best of Mallorca’s young talents
- How does Kubo fit — is he a nailed on starter?
- Career defining decision for Kubo
- Alex’s thoughts on Kubo’s experiences at Villarreal and Getafe
-Are Mallorca fans excited by the potential prospect of Kubo re-joining the club?
-Kubo’s legacy and attitude while at Real Mallorca
If you enjoyed the podcast and enjoyed listening to Alex Fitzpatrick, subscribe to his two podcasts — “Tornarem - The Independent Real Mallorca Podcast” and “The Spanish Segunda Show”.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)
Alex Fitzpatrick (@Mallorcalex100)