This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, where you should book your stay when you come see in New York in December for the live podcast. Book your tickets here.
On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Gabe Lezra discuss:
- Why the Lionel Messi situation is connected to the CVC deal
- Explaining La Liga’s salary cap
- Barcelona’s ridiculous mismanagement
- Why Real Madrid sold Sergio Ramos and Raphael Varane
- Will Memphis Depay and Sergio Aguero be registered?
- Will it get even worse for Barcelona?
- Why the CVC deal is problematic
- Is the CVC deal actually illegal?
- Why Real Madrid are filing a ‘criminal’ lawsuit against Javier Tebas
- Who owns audio and visual rights to La Liga
- What are the chances this still goes ahead?
- Preventing another Malaga situation
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@kiyanSo)