On this Patron-only mailbag episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete discuss:
- Will Marcelo drop down the depth chart as the season progresses?
- What is Kylian Mbappe thinking now?
- The amount of ridiculous speculation surrounding Mbappe
- The only way he leaves PSG this summer
- Will we shift our attention to Erling Haaland soon?
- What would we have done if were Lionel Messi?
- How many games will Eden Hazard, Gareth Bale, and Karim Benzema play together?
- Who should start on the wings?
- Real Madrid’s La Liga odds
- Will we be more fun to watch next season?
- PSG’s weaknesses
- Comparing our situation now to the one in 2008 - 2009
- Our future right-back options
- David Alaba as a CM
- And more.
Thanks for being a Paton. We hope you enjoy the show!
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarreteM)