This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by Bisha Hotel Toronto, where you should book your stay when you come see us in Toronto in October (Clasico weekend). Book your tickets here.
On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Matt Wiltse, and Om Arvind discuss:
- Our initial reaction to Real Madrid’s starting XI
- BBH attack
- David Alaba’s performance
- His best position
- Alaves getting whatever they wanted on the flank
- Real Madrid’s press
- Lucas Vazquez’s performance
- Carlo Ancelotti’s use of Gareth Bale and Eden Hazard
- Why Hazard is a different footballer now
- His overall performance
- Vinicius Jr’s performance
- Karim Benzema - Eden Hazard connection
- Ancelotti’s quote about Vinicius Jr
- Bale’s performance
- The difference between the two halves
- Luka Modric’s performance
- Eder Militao’s performance
- Carlo Anceltti’s subs
- Facundo Pellistri
- What is Marco Asensio’s best position?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Kiyan Sobhani (@kiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@mattWiltse4)