On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind discuss:
- Initial reactions to the Lionel Messi news
- Going over all the dominoes of this situation
- Should Messi have been sold last season?
- Should we be happy he’s gone?
- Should we be worried about La Liga?
- Carlo Ancelotti tactical discussion
- Casemiros in a double pivot
- 2 up front?
- Explaining Real Madrid’s debt
- Are we too pessimistic about the team’s youngsters?
- Are we a top-5 squad?
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Kiyan Sobhani (@kiyanSo)