On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Om Arvind and Matt Wlitse discuss:
- Real Madrid’s starting lineup vs Sheriff
- Carlo Ancelotti’s post-game quotes
- Camavinga’s role in midfield and the overall shape
- The finishing variance and the impact of our pressing system
- Breaking down the first goal conceded
- Systemic issues in the press and overall defensive organization leading to individual errors
- Madrid’s reaction to the goal
- Hazard’s performance
- Vinicius Junior — a dying breed
- The four substitutions and their impact: Jovic, Modric, Rodyrgo, and Kroos
- Camavinga and Fede as fullbacks
- Vinicius Jr’s defensive role
- Breakdown of the second goal conceded
- Casemiro’s indvidual performance
- Asensio instead of Jovic?
- Can the attack improve even more under Carlo?
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!