On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- Why we chose to talk about Francesco Mauri
- The average age of Carlo Ancelotti’s coaching staff
- Ancelotti criticized for nepotism
- Mauri’s philosophy
- His focus on ‘intensity’
- What he learned from Cristiano Ronaldo
- La Liga’s stoppages of play
- How Real Madrid use data
- ‘Metabolic Power’
- Ancelotti’s adaptability and open-mindedness
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@kiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@mattWiltse4)