This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you Moxy South Beach Hotel, where you should be booking your stay when you come see us for our live podcast in Miami in January. Tickets to the event can be purchased here.
On this episode, Kiyan Sobhani, Euan McTear, and Om Arvind discuss:
- The gap between Real Madrid and Athletic Club
- Comparing this game to the last two previous matchups between these two teams
- Are we surprised Real Madrid didn’t play deeper?
- Ferland Mendy’s performance
- The lack of synergy between Mendy and Vinicius
- Luka Modric and Toni Kroos
- Should Marcelino have started Nico Williams and Raul Garcia?
- Mendy, the demoralizer
- Athletic’s press
- Should Rodrygo be the #1 right winger?
- Athletic’s flurry in the final 20 minutes
- Going over the referee’s decision
- Post-game celebrations and shenangians
- Why do we have a connection with Rangers?
- Will the SuperCopa be played in other countries in the future?
- The Saudia Arabia experience
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please join our Real Madrid army for more bonus content over on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVASports)
Euan McTear (@emctear)