On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- Carlo Ancelotti’s starting XI vs Osasuna
- Should Dani Ceballos have started?
- Assessing Real Madrid’s chance creation in this game
- Are we worried about Karim Benzema?
- Breaking down Vinicius’s goal
- Was Antonio Rudiger offside?
- Ancelotti’s subs
- Should Toni Kroos have been subbed off?
- Aurelien Tchouameni’s performance
- How worried are we about post-World Cup performances?
- Rodrygo Goes and Vinicius Jr
- Breaking down Kike’s goal
- Should Benzema stop taking PKs?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively over on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)