On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Mehedi Hassan discuss:
- How uneventful this game was
- Real Madrid’s horrid shooting in the last two games
- The way we deal with low blocks
- Can we open the floodgates before Clasico?
- How the front three of Vinicius Jr, Rodyrgo Goes, and Fede Valverde functioned
- Was Real Madrid’s performance vs Getafe really that bad?
- Could we have gotten more from our midfield and defense?
- Eder Militao’s goal
- Is the rotation system good right now?
- Some crazy numbers from the last two games
- Performances of the backline
- Happy Thanksgiving
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively over on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Mehedi Hassan (@MHassanFootball)