On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Phil Kitro discuss:
- What happened to Real Madrid TV?
- How we feel about the upcoming World Cup
- Phil’s Luis Enrique article
- What if Sergio Ramos didn’t get injured in 2021?
- Spain’s floor and ceiling
- Phil’s love for Uruguay and Fede Valverde
- Best betting odds for the World Cup
- Biggest La Liga surprises
- A typical day at La Liga TV
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively over on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Phil Kitro (@PhilKitro)