LINK TO BOOK YOUR SPOT TO OUR TORONTO PODCAST
On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Lucas Navarrete, and Mehedi Hassan discuss:
- What happens if Carlo Ancelotti goes trophyless this season?
- Does Carlo have a longer leash now than he did in 2015?
- How far away is Raul Gonzalez from managing Real Madrid
- The Guti what if
- Players who have caught our eye during the World Cup
- What does Marco Asensio have to do to break into Real Madrid’s starting XI?
- Negotiations with his contract
- Uruguay’s disappointing performance
- South Korea
- Fede Valverde’s performance
- Canada analysis
- Should Alphonso Davies have taken the penalty
- Uruguay vs Portugal primer
- And more.
Click here for access
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarrete)
Mehedi Hassan (@MHassanFootball)