On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Jose Perez discuss:
- Didier Deschamps’s perspective on playing Eduardo Camavinga playing left-back vs Tunisia
- The good and bad of Camavinga’s performance
- How eventful it was
- His insane numbers
- His defense
- His overloads
- Connection with Veretout, Guendouzi, Konate
- Aurelian Tchouameni’s performance
- Who was at fault for Tunisia’s goal?
- Camavinga’s ball carrying and dribbling
- Camavigna vs Veretout and Guendouzi
- And more.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Jose Perez (@jcperez_)