On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete discuss:
- How we were wrong about Fede Valverde’s ceiling
- Would Antonio Rudiger be a good bet at right-back if we faced Paris Saint-Germain?
- Why hasn’t Carlo Ancelotti tried three at the back?
- Endrick, Jude Bellingham, Reinier Jesus, Vinicius Tobias, and non-EU spots
- Should Marco Asensio be extended?
- Where do we rank Gerard Pique among center-backs?
- Start one, sell one, bench one: Erling Haaland, Vinicius Jr, Kylian Mbappe
- Real Madrid’s set-piece woes
- Attacking low blocks
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarrete)