On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Jose Perez, and Siddharth Ramsundar discuss:
- Morocco’s lineup and tactics vs France in the World Cup semi-finals
- Their identity shift when chasing a goal
- The nature of game-state variations in knockout games
- Antoine Griezmann’s role and form
- France’s defense
- How much have their injuries hurt them?
- Was this the first game Karim Benzema was dearly missed?
- Kolo Muani and Marcus Thuram over Kinglsey Coman
- Why Eduardo Camavinga should be getting more minutes
- Aurelien Tchouameni’s performance
- France vs Argentina preview
- Behaviour of Cristiano Ronaldo stans last night reacting to Lionel Messi getting praise
- Endrick’s deleted tweet
- Ronaldo’s marketing / PR
- Kylian Mbappe to Real Madrid: Is it still going to be a thing?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively over on: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Jose Perez (@jcperez_)
Siddharth Ramsundar (@tacticalfouling)