This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast comes in three parts.
Part 1: Kiyan Sobhani and Siddharth Ramsundar on World Cup Final aftermath:
- How much was Karim Benzema missed in the World Cup final?
- French politics
- Argentina’s tactics
- Kylian Mbappe - Emiliano Martinez beef
- France’s injuries finally taking a toll
- Eduardo Camavinga at left-back
- Did our evaluation of Camavinga go up after this tournament?
- Does Zinedine Zidane improve this French team?
- Antoine Griezmann’s issue with Benzema
- Mbappe’s greatness
- The Mbappe doll
- Salt Bae
- How does the 2nd half of the season unfold?
- Enzo Fernandez or Jude Bellingham?
- And more.
Part 2 (~48:30): Kiyan is joined by fans in Toronto, as well as special guest Kristian Jack:
- The greatest president in Real Madrid history
- The Qatar experience
- The evolution of footballers
- Vinicius’s performance at the World Cup
- And more.
Part 3 (1:16:00): Castilla Corner with Ruben Skjerping and Kristofer McCormack:
- Another impressive comeback
- The value of a good squad
- Do we need a backup for Benzema? How far away is Álvaro from being good enough?
- One point behind the top of the table – how optimistic should we be?
- The importance of young players in the current market
- Arbeloa’s record-breaking Juvenil A
- Marcelo’s son standing out for Infantil A
- Enzo and Theo Zidane playing against each other
Did you enjoy this content? Get a ton of bonus content and join a Real Madrid family exclusively on: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kristofer McCormack (@CastillaConer)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Siddharth Ramsundar (@tacticalfouling)
Ruben Skjerping (@RubenPMN)